These terms & conditions will apply to the online Gift Service at NAKKASH Gallery http://www.nakkashgallery.com/ and offline. They form a legally binding contract between NAKKASH Gallery LLC ("our", "us", "we", or "Gift Service Manager") and you, (hereinafter referred to as the "User", "You", "Your" or "Yours").
These terms & conditions are effective from 1st November 2015. We may change these terms & conditions at any time (without prior notice) by posting an updated version. We encourage you to check this website regularly for any amendments to our terms & conditions.
PART 1: TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE GIFT SERVICE
All published prices by NAKKASH Gallery LLC on our website and showroom are:
- Listed in AED.
- Inclusive of 5% Customs duty charges for the U.A.E.
- Inclusive of shipping charges.
- Prices may be altered at any time.
2. RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY:
- Once the item has been chosen from the gift selection, items confirmed and paid by the user may not be exchanged, returned, refunded or cancelled.
- If you purchase a gift for a guest, they will be provided with a gift receipt (which is nonrefundable), should they wish to exchange the item.
- In the unlikely circumstance that an item from the gift selection becomes unavailable from one of our suppliers, you will be required to make an alternative choice.
3. DELIVERY OF GIFTS
- Delivery will be made within 24 hours of confirmation and payment of the item to the specified address by the user, and within 48 hours outside Dubai and Sharjah.
- Each delivery is accompanied by an itemized delivery note and is checked by NAKKASH Gallery LLC for any damages or defects. The purchaser will be deemed to have accepted the goods as satisfactory within seven days of receipt of the delivery. If the goods we deliver are not what you ordered or are damaged or defective or the delivery is of an incorrect quantity, we shall have no liability to you unless you notify us in writing by e mail, letter or fax of the problem prior to the end of the seventh day period of the delivery of the goods in question. Once notified within seven days of receipt of delivery, if the item is damaged we will replace it with a new item. If the item is no longer available, you will be required to make an alternative choice.
- International delivery and shipping is available and will be charged at a specified shipping rate according to the country of delivery.
PART 2: LEGAL AND PRIVACY
OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT
1. WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
2. WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require this information to provide you with our Gift service, and in particular for the following reasons:
Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may use the information for our marketing promotions within our company.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
A cookie is a small file, which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
4. CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties, which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
This website and its content remain the sole copyright of NAKKASH Gallery LLC.
Any redistribution or reproduction of a part or all of the content in any form is prohibited with the exception for your personal and non-commercial use only. You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content, nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
PART 3: GUEST TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions (the "Terms") apply exclusively to you (the "Guest") to access and use the website at www.nakkashgallery.com ("the Site"), and any parts or sections thereof.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard. We cannot split payments between credit cards. Please note orders are subject to review.
- Successful transactions will be reflected on the date of purchase.
- You may be charged a credit card processing fee when paying online at www.nakkahsgallery.com
The currency of payment is United Arab Emirates Dirhams (AED).
Transactions in currencies other than AED will be converted to AED according to applicable currency conversion regulations and procedures. Please note that the foreign currency exchange rate used in the conversion may differ from the foreign currency exchange rate in effect on the date you purchase a gift online, and will instead be conducted with appropriate currency conversion fees.
- Once your order is processed you will receive an email confirming the receipt. If you do not receive an acknowledgement receipt email immediately please notify us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or through our customer support line, +9714 380 8093.
- From time to time, you may receive "promotional material" from us. If you do not wish to receive such material, kindly contact email@example.com to be removed from our mailing list.